CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

wtorek, 19 sierpnia 2008

kya 1 post and I;P

Ohayou mina

heheh it's my first blog!!!!!! i;m realy scary about it, cuz it's my first time when i writing somethink in english>o< style="color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">
BTW^^

its my firs post and i want write somethink about me



Ehh but what??TT..TT
Ok my name is WEronika, i have 17 year and i'm from Poland
i;m live in Warsaw ^..^

i like Music ~~


Big Bang


i love this band*---*
lol and realy fuuny its that 3 month ago i was hate theirs^^,lol but someday i don;t know whow
i was saw their perfomace*---*
and was fall for hic bang:D
heheh and i he most love Dae*o*
he is realy cute, ba and he have so gorgeos voice*-------* and we have bday in the same day O(o^-^o)O its destiny ne??^.^






Kat-tun



Kat-tun its my frst band from JE, i listenin this band mmmm 2 year?
and i hink that a will be love kat-tun forever*o*
i love everyone guysxDDD, and i think that without one person ka-tun can't be kat-tun_^_




NEWS

hhahah and my lovely NEWS:333333
i realy like their, but i can't look at their pv kibou-yell, omg i love them but in this pv they look soo bad>o<, how someone can tell to good looking guys to wear jacket and pant in flowerO.o o my god its terrible!!!!







Others:D

I like a lot bands, but i'm too lazy , and i won't write everythink^^ then i only write name's of my little stras^.^ dozo:D; Shinee,smash,youhna,kisumai,abc,arashi,Miyavi,,fahrenheit,she,alan kuo,nicholas teo,Ajoo,dbsk,super junior,epik high, ft island, one ok rock,wat

i like dramas and movies;33

hahah i realy lile asian drama and moviesXDD
i think that if i was in japan or korea, i would all time watch tvxD
ii watched a lot drama , eh and i love them, movies too,*o*
ehhhhXD


i lile fashion

ok now is fashion, i life for fashion, i love fashion, eh but fashion don't love me because
i'm fat_^_, btw fashion its for me is realy inportant, ehhhh, when i was young i wanted be a
model
buahahah maybe i will be in future a famous fashion designer*-*


others thinks what i like

hahah but i like too mmm what i likeXDD,
i like ice cream, oh i like eat sweets, swiming,dancing, signing,painting,
mmm sleep,looking in mirrorXDDDDD
i like meeting with friend, i love do photos*o*, shoping, a love shoping*o*


mmm what can i write too??XP
in my blog will be a lot photos, made by me, or some photos from internet^.^
i will give some thinks to download, dramas,movies, music,pv,cocnerts^^
but everythink in mediafire!!!!!!XD
lol and i hope that u will be like my blog^^
now im going, i must learn because i have i nex week examO.o


bye bye

0 komentarze: